Welcome to the Saturday Fundamentals of Speech class blog! I hope you will find the insights I share here to be helpful as you progress through the class materials.
I have been an adjunct professor at Cameron University since 2003 and have taught the weekend format since 2004. The format of the course is very intense. We cram a full semester of material and speeches into five Saturdays. However, don't feel discouraged - many students have preceded you and have been very successful in this class but it will require commitment and dedication on your part.
I will use this blog to share insights between our class meetings based on student questions and materials I might find to be useful to you. If you're on Twitter, you can follow me (CottonJen) and I will tweet when there is a new blog post.
Again, welcome to the class!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment